It’s that time of the year again! I know, it feels like just yesterday that the shops were all decorated and the Christmas spirit was high, with Mariah Carey singing in the back ground. As a child I have always received only one gift. My birthday is on 20 December- so that was my birthday and Xmas gift in one.When my hubs and I first started dating, (the first year) my birthday present was golden circle tickets to Bon Jovi and my Christmas presents were a Guess bag and Guess wallet. Back then, he listened and picked up on the hints I kept leaving him, but now. Also, at the time I thought it would be a brilliant idea to also get married on my birthday. Make it easy for him to remember. But boy oh boy, does he need directions when it comes to picking out gifts for me. So, for the last two years, I have bought my own birthday, anniversary and Xmas presents. But, it’s just not the same. To make it easier for him, and to give you some ideas I have put together a list of my favourite /wish list things for this season. Make sure that you read until the end.
Bespoke robes for any occasion. You can place your orders via firstname.lastname@example.org
Leather goods created in Cape Town.
Traditional Vietnamese coffee at its best.
Handcrafted silver, brass & gold adornment, with a sense of adventure. All pieces produced locally in Cape Town, South Africa
Handcrafted Genuine Leather sandals and they are handmade to order.
The heart of gifting. Curated and custom gift boxes for every special occasion and momentous event.
Handmade leather luxury, mixed with local love
A carefully curated selection of unique products, from home decor to classic wardrobe essentials.
And yes!!!!! There will be a Giveaway! Seven Winners!!!!
Up for grabs
- A beautiful bespoke robe from Lina Lina Lifestyle worth R550.00
- An Elia purse from ilundi Designs worth R590 plus a R350.00 online voucher from Sweet Peas Handmade
- A Vietnamese Coffee Hamper from Hanoi Coffee worth R550.00
- An online voucher from Long jean Silver worth R600.00
- A beautiful curated box (Reflection) from Meivee worth R750.00
- A Postcall leather bag from Stonecamp Leather worth R1580.00
- A Mandarin linen blouse to the value of R879.00
Sounds AMAMAZING right! in order to qualify you have to follow the following steps.
- Make sure that you are a subscriber and share this post.
- Follow all the amazing brands above on Instagram.
- Tag and spread the love, but remember not to tag the same people. You will get extra entries into the final draw 1 tag = 1 entry
- Final step, comment on this blog post and tell me which of the above is on your wish list and it might just come true!
- Giveaway closes on 27 November and winners will be announced on 28 November 2018
T’s and C’s Apply