In the beginning of my third trimester, sleeping at night did not go well. First of all, with the condition SPD (Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction) I have laying down in bed was very uncomfortable. I often slept upright, because laying on my side was very painful. Also if you have a toddler that wakes up in the middle of the night and climbs into bed with you, it can become uncomfortable as well.
Over the weekend I started using the body comfort pillow from Snuggletime. Ladies, I have to admit. I really thought this was going to be the most uncomfortable experience ever. I was already in so much pain and nothing was giving me some relief. The first night I only woke up twice to go to the bathroom. In the past I would come back from the bathroom and that was the end of my sleep for the night. The second night the same thing.I have not slept so well in weeks. I really wish that I had this pillow much sooner. Even my sister wants this pillow, because sleeping with just a pillow between her legs, is not as comfortable and supportive like the body comfort pillow.
The Body Comfort Pillow
- Provides the perfect support during pregnancy when you need it most
- Total support for your back, hips and tummy as your body changes shape and size
- Helps relieve lower back and SIJ discomfort
- Doubles up as a fantastic feeding cushion, position baby at the perfect height to relieve the strain on your neck and shoulder area.
I also used mine to give me more support when I work on my laptop.
- First and foremost, make sure you keep up your water in take during the day, but cut down before bed time.
- They say keeping active also helps with a good night’s sleep. I wish I could work out or even go for longer walks. At the moment I make sure that I do not sit for hours on end, but take short walks. Walks to the bathroom can also count as exercise right?
- Go to bed with a clear head. This is not easy at all, but I try to switch off and focus on baby boy’s movements and my own breathing, and then slowly drift away.
- Research suggest getting into a routine before bed. My routine is brushing my teeth, putting some hand lotion on, reading a few pages (max 10 pages) and then settling in.
- Get a Body Comfort Pillow and snuggle up!
For a list of all Snuggle Time products; Click here
For a list of retailers Click here
One lucky Mom or Mom to be can win her very own Body Comfort Pillow
Follow these steps:
- Make sure that you follow me on Facebook and Instagram
- Follow SnuggleTime on Facebook and Instagram
- Answer this easy question: Name one retailer, where you can buy the Body Comfort Pillow.
- Share this post
- Winner will be announced in one week’s time and the prize will be delivered by SnuggleTime within 7-14 Working days