The below recipe is from Jamie Oliver’s Cook book 7 ways. I have adapted the recipe slightly.
4cm piece of ginger
Half a bunch of coriander (I will leave this out of Hudson’s and Levi’s bowl)
1 Skinless piece of chicken (I am going to use 4 – Jamie (yes we are on first name basis’s recipe serves 2 people only)
2 tablespoons of sweet chilli sauce (I will be using 3 spoons)
1 250 g of cooked rice ( I normally use one cup of rice to cook and its enough for the boys)
Mixed stirfry veg ( I am going to use McCain Asian Stir fry)
2 Large eggs (I am going to use 4 eggs)
1 tablespoon low-salt soy sauce (I will use 2 tablespoons)
- Peel the ginger. Pick half the coriander leaves and put aside, then finely chop the rest with the ginger.
- Add the chicken breast to a board and chop until you have a fine like mince consistency- use some salt and pepper for taste
- Wet your hands and divide them into balls- place in a pan with some oil, and cook.
- When cooked add the sweet chilli sauce and set aside.
- In another pan, throw in the cooked rice and stir-fry veg with the soy sauce.
- Beat the eggs and divide between the two pans- mixing the one half of the egg mixture with the rice and stir-fy and letting the egg mixture cook with the chicken balls (think omelet)
- Plate the rice stir fry mixture and then slide the omelette mixture on!
This is my dish!